114: Vietnam Bus Trip
3/9 Show Notes:
- We kick off the show with a sweet Hall & Oates/Metallica mash-up.
- Swami went down this weekend.
- Today’s a super popular day for heart attacks.
- The Tarantgiraffe design is coming along nicely. Possible new t-shirt?
- Darren is the only person left on Earth who “flips around” when he watches TV.
- The credit bureaus are going to start reforming the way they keep your score.
- Watch out for microsleeps.
- Two Dutch guys are trying to fly around the world in a solar powered plane.
- Darren can’t get enough of that Narwhals song.
- We meet a guy who has caught thousands of MLB balls.
- Men are not so much attracted to big boobs or butts, it’s all about the spine! Science!
- A Vietnamese bus trip went horribly wrong when a guy whizzed on a bee hive.
- A 95-year-old ran the 200m in 55 seconds and celebrated with a nap in his hotel room.
- You’ll eat 7,000 animals over the course of your lifetime.
- A couple of American tourists got arrested for carving their initials in the Coliseum and taking a selfie.
- 911 Is A Joke: An Ohio man calls to complain his old lady stole his cocaine.
- Dave’s wife Jenni ordered a couch three months ago. It’s still not here because it caught on fire on the Interstate.
- A Florida man tried to sell stolen jewelry to the woman he stole it from.