116: Will You Goat With Me To Prom?
3/11 Show Notes:
- We can’t both be Dave.
- Dave’s looking forward to not giving a damn about The Bears for a few years.
- Dave doesn’t understand reverse mortgage.
- Johnny Dangerously is on Netflix!
- Evening Shade was Burt Reynold’s TV show in the 90s.
- Dave thinks some of Alabama Shakes may be muppets. Especially the bass player.
- Robin Thicke has to pay $7.4 million to Marvin Gaye’s family.
- Police in Georgia arrested teenagers for stealing a goat. The goat was to be used to ask a girl to prom.
- An Arizona high school is having a Communism-themed Prom.
- The new Avengers movie comes out in May and they’re having a 29 hour Marvel marathon to kick it off. You can do it in Moline.
- A garbage man in Georgia arrested for continuing to pick-up trash just after 5am.
- A Florida woman got naked at a Dunkin Donuts in order to pledge a dance troupe.
Tags: podcast, show notes