117: Space Fish And Eva Savealot
3/12 Show Notes:
- Today is the 24th anniversary of Out Of Time being released.
- River Bandits owner Dave Heller is our guest. The first CD he owned was Animotion.
- Dave pitches “The Outfield” Night were “Your Love” is the walk-up music for every batter.
- People in Washington DC don’t get to vote for US Senate and their House delegate can only vote in committee. Also, one of them can’t legally smoke in his own home.
- Dave gives the Cliff Notes of the John Oliver piece on how we screw over the people who live in American Territories.
- A lot of drugs were accidentally made legal in Ireland for a day.
- We got sent a photoshopped pic of Frankie McDonald wearing a Nacho Radio T-Shirt. It wasn’t him but we hope to reach out next week.
- Dave Heller reminds us of the old Eva Savealot campaign with Alyssa Milano.
- H7N9 is a new flu that they think could become the next global pandemic.
- We’re set to experience the strongest dollar in more than a decade.
- Palcohol (powered alcohol) has been approved by the Federal Government.
- A Christian shelter in Alaska calls itself “The Glory Hole”.
- A Chinese boyfriend thought buying his girlfriend a surprise boob job was a good idea. She beat the crap out of him.
- The Bowel Movement Bandit is on the loose in Akron, Ohio.
- An Illinois mother shot up a television because the kids were watching a Primus video.
- A tourist got killed by a whale on a boat.