119: Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That
3/16 Show Notes:
- We made it through the Ides of March in one piece (for the most part).
- Darren once again couldn’t be bothered to watch “Brewed”. He wasn’t relaxing. He just forgot. In his defense, it’s not like Henry Winkler’s friends watched EVERY episode of Happy Days.
- Dave went to Convenient Care for bronchitis. The people in the waiting room were an interesting lot.
- One couple was super clingy. Darren thought he ran into them at (where else?) Hy-Vee.
- Is the new Cialis commercial suggesting people start having sex at carnivals or their kids high school football games?
- The latest sketch of Nacho The Taranturaffe James from NIU looks amazing:
- What sort of health benefits does Nacho Radio provide? Not the best.
- NASA found water on Ganymede, Jupiter’s biggest moon.
- NASA is saying California will run out of water in a year.
- We’re also in the midst of a bourbon shortage
- John Madden (Darren WAS GONNA SAY JOHN MADDEN) says Will Ferrell’s MLB stunt was disrespectful to the game of baseball.
- HBO’s Robert “The Jinx” Durst has been arrested for murder.
- The racist SAE kids have hired Timothy McVeigh’s attorney to sue the University of Oklahoma.
- A woman goes nuts on an American Airlines flight, smoking cigarettes and bashing OBAMA!
- Someone built a meth lab in a Walmart bathroom in Indiana.
- A wedding in India is called off at the altar when the groom couldn’t add 15 to 6. He said it was 17.
- We talk about awkward wedding moments.
Tags: podcast, show notes