121: The Jerk Frisbee
3/18 Show Notes:
- We’re trying to figure out where you can get a beer at 9am in this town.
- Starbucks wants their baristas to have race relations discussions with their customers.
- The Presbyterians are changing their definition of marriage to include gays.
- There may be small pieces of metal in your Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.
- They found Cervantes tomb!
- The Iowa DOT wants a bunch of red light cameras taken down including the one at Elmore and Kimberly.
- That Mars One Project is a giant Yumbo! An insider says we’re not going to Mars for 100 years.
- TV Finales: Is there one better than the Newhart finale? Nope.
- Darren didn’t know that Dave was “into corned beef and cabbage”.
- A lot of people spent yesterday watching Leprechaun Porn.
- Darren learns about Rule 34.
- A Nevada Assemblywoman wants terminally-ill cancer patients get intravenous baking soda treatments to “flush out the cancer fungus”.
- Here’s a terrible place to hide your weed: A Beavis & Butthead lunchbox.
- Mail A Spud will send a potato in the mail for just $10.
- A restaurant in Virginia is calling itself “Chingon Pollo” which is Spanish for “Big Fucking Chicken”.
- A guy gets his penis almost bit off by his wife’s friend.
- Odd things that get said in job interviews.
- It’s okay to be naked at your front door in North Carolina.
- Moms find gross stuff in their kids rooms.
One Reply to “121: The Jerk Frisbee”
Pollo is pronounced “poy o”. Always.