122: Two Girls, One River
3/19 Show Notes:
- Target is raising their minimum wage to $9.
- We’re doing a LIVE podcast at Co-Op in Moline on Saturday, April 11th.
- Darren would like a I DON’T EVEN BELONG HERE T-shirt.
- Albert Hoffman invented LSD and died yesterday at the age of 102.
- Cooking shows and Pinterest are making us all fatter.
- March Madness is underway.
- Nevada may soon make medical marijuana available for pets.
- The Fed wants to raise interest rates.
- Google has a patent for a wearable that will zap away cancer. Darren isn’t buying it.
- DARPA thinks they might be able to kill ebola.
- Despite the cold dark February we dealt with we just went though the warmest winter on record.
- A Chinese guy had to make a decision when his ex and current girlfriend jumped in a river and demanded he save only one of them.
- A guy pranks CSPAN with the lyrics to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
- A Minnesotta man stole back some knives he gave a neighbor for Christmas because he thought they weren’t using them enough.
- Dave doesn’t understand kitchen knives.
- A Steel Panther tribute band got to go on stage with Steel Panther.
- School Days Fool Days: A teacher calls a Muslim student “Taliban”, a Vice Principal accuses faculty of having “vaginas on fire” and a teacher gives a student a before class parking lot hand job.
Tags: podcast, show notes