Episode 17: Darren Outruns The Cops In A Dodge Aspen
- The Libra Sun is over. Dave didn’t know that was a thing.
- Dave finally had his first McRib of the season. They gave him a moist toilette. It made him feel like an elegant gentleman.
- A guy in Mississippi ordered a sausage biscuit at a McDonalds. He claims what he got was a half eaten english muffin covered in jelly. Darren says give him a free McRib and let’s be done with it.
- More space stuff as a partial eclipse is happening today. Try not to go blind.
- Dave & Darren both had buddies (Royals fans) attend last night’s game. We consider paying someone to Soy Bomb a national event to get publicity for Nacho Radio.
- Adam & Eve release a survey about Americans opinions on prostitution. The same Adam & Eve that gave the world “The Yank”.
- Whiskey is now bigger than vodka in the USA.
- Neil Patrick Harris was an also ran to be the host of the Oscars. They really wanted Ellen to host again.
- Two scorned women in today’s Love Bytes. A Florida (where else?) woman set her boyfriend on fire using nail polish and a Chinese woman decided to live at a KFC for a week after getting dumped.
- A guy tries to elude the cops in a high speed chase, loses control of his car, flips it and then pulls out a bong to deal with it.
- Back in the 80s, Darren once successfully shook the cops from a high speed pursuit driving his parents Dodge Aspen station wagon.
- Chia seeds are now being grown here in the United States.
- We review the Top 10 albums. Bob Seger and Barbara Streisand are there as well as a delightful new rapper named Hoodie Allen. This kid speaks to us in places we didn’t even know we had ears. “All American, First Team, bitch!“
- Despite promoting it yesterday and today we didn’t do Escape From Wisconsin. We’ll have to get to it tomorrow.