Episode 23: Grave And Scarin’s Spooktacular
- It’s Grave And Scarin’s Spooktacular. Count Obvious will be sitting if for the whole show!
- A guy who claims he had top secret clearance says aliens are real. No word on Bigfoot.
- Pee-Wee Herman is working on a new movie next year.
- They got that cop killer who was hiding in the words.
- Starbucks is going to start delivering coffee next year.
- Illinois produces more pumpkins that any other state. More than 75% of all pumpkins come from Illinois. It’s a $33 million industry.
- In China, corpse brides are a thing.
- An Arkansas woman shoved a deer tongue in her lady business.
- We’re doing bathrooms all wrong.
- Halloween is actually much more Irish than St. Patrick’s Day. Also, you can get drunk with the devil and make him pay for your drinks. He’s pretty gullible.
- Sweet Eileen is having trouble selling her Stick Monsters on Craigslist.
- Frankie McDonald issues sensible warnings for this year’s Halloween.