Episode 27: Eaten Alive & Vibrant Living!
- A naturalist is looking to get eaten by an anaconda for a TV show.
- Phil Rudd of AC/DC is in trouble for allegedly hiring a hit man to kill some guys. Did he call 36 24 36? We’ll soon find out.
- A-Rod admits to PED use under oath
- Woman dig beards
- Today is National Coffee Day. (It’s also National Nacho Day-HOW DID WE NOT KNOW THAT?) Darren saw a cool invention that keeps coffee the optimal temperature for 3 hours.
- Today’s Daily Dumbass is a California monster who faked Stage FIVE cancer for gift cards and spa treatments
- A former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader may have spent the summer blowing a 15-year-old boy she met on Instagram
- Turns out that pregnant stripper story was fake. Not fake, a first date at an Arby’s parking lot in Oregon goes bad. Quick.
- Monkeys are getting married now.
- The toys Santa brings your kids this year all have more computer power than the rockets we sent to the moon
- A Polish nurse dies taking a selfie on vacation