Posts, Show Notes
Episode 29: No Irish Need Apply
11/10 Show Notes:
- Most of the people we asked said Alice Cooper was better than Motley Crue last night.
- The Bears last night? What was that about?
- Darren can’t believe he say an “Urban Meyer Poops At Parties” sign at College Game Day this week.
- Robert Plant rips up a contract for a 35 date reunion tour in front of stunned promoters
- David Lowery of Cracker had his song “Low” played on Pandora one million times. He made a grand total of $16.89 for it.
- Get ready for Doritos flavored Mountian Dew
- Natalie Morales may be leaving the Today Show and Al Roker is preparing for a marathon forecast. We have no doubt he will poop his pants.
- Andy Dick is a menace
- An Irish teacher was denied a job in South Korea because they think all Irish are raging alcoholics. By the way, South Koreans drink fall more booze than any other country. It’s not even close.
- An emergency landing sent part of the propeller INTO the plane where it hit a passenger in the head.
- Joe’s Crab Shack served a bunch of kids booze.
- A Florida Man tried to pay an undercover cop posing as a hooker with $3 and a chicken dinner
- A young man wants to have a phony “Aryan looking” family in order to make more money once he gets a job.
- Thinning The Herd: An Ohio man is killed by bowling alley machinery.
Tags: podcast, show notes