Episode 30: I’m More Than Just A Bartender
11/11 Show Notes:
- We’re still getting the occasional email asking when we’re “coming back”.
- A study says 50% of all jobs will be gone in 15 years. Someone has a problem with how Dave says “realtor”.
- Mormon Church admits that Joseph Smith may have had up to 40 wives.
- Ozzy has a newly discovered frog named after him. We tried to get a baby giraffe named after Amazing Larry with minimal success.
- Peter Parker’s Aunt May is getting her own spin-off
- Target’s going to open their doors at 6pm on Thanksgiving.
- Orlando Thomas of the Vikings dies at the age of 42 from ALS
- Jerry Seinfeld has self-diagnosed himself as being on the autism spectrum
- A guy catches his best friend’s wife cheating on her husband and gets the video to post all over the internet.
- Thinning the Herd: A Florida man is dead because he wore his wedding ring while putting in a dishwasher.
- A guy goes to Mexico to kill himself, does a bunch of hookers and drugs and now has a new lease on life.
- Pizza Hut really wants the millennials to order their pizza so they’re redoing their menu and everything else next week.
- A little boy in Virginia may have the ghost of a soldier killed in Beirut living inside of him.
- Cops raid an okra garden because they thought it might be DEADLY MARIJUANA
- Colorado college kid takes some Molly and ends up stealing an ambulance and pleasuring himself while the cops taser him