Episode 34: Sheep Apnea
Show Notes 11/17
- It snowed on Saturday night and everyone forgot how to drive
- Dave can’t say enough about how much he’s loving Sonic Highways on HBO
- A jihadist quit because he would rather smoke cigarettes than fight.
- Jose Canseco lost that finger at a poker table on Friday night
- Kids really are growing up too fast. A new survey says they’re independent by the age of 10.
- Enjoy chocolate while you can because we’re running out of it at an alarming rate.
- Another awful cruise ship came back full of super sick people
- An Andy Warhol painting sold for $82 million. Amazing Larry once did an anatomically correct sculpture of a headless Elvis
- The Osbournes are coming back to MTV
- A college kid in Fresno blew off some steam by banging sheep at the sheep unit
- Bono is a walking Final Destination movie
- They’ve done another version of “Do They Know It’s Christmas”
- Vacuuming your anus? That’s not a good idea
- Buddy the Beagle goes on a 20 mile ambulance ride, OUTSIDE the ambulance