Episode 47: Missing Brains & Free Lobsters
12/3 Show Notes:
- We reached the 250,000 plays milestone last night. Thank you!
- Now Bill Cosby is accused of bringing underage girls to the Playboy Mansion and assaulting one of them
- There was a bit on 30 Rock years ago about Bill Cosby doing bad things to women
- Arianna Grande’s super pumpkin fan is up to his old tricks.
- Did John & Paul write the worst Christmas songs ever? Maybe
- U2 has the Album of the Year according to Rolling Stone
- Saxophonist Bobby Keys is dead
- They’ve lost a bunch of human brains at The University of Texas
- The CDC says male circumcision carries low risks and offers health benefits.
- Ed Sheeran is the most streamed artist on Earth
- Referee Magazine is not only a thing, it did a profile on openly gay MLB Umpire Dale Scott
- An Australian escort who’s slept with over 10,000 guys is looking to settle down and get married
- Burt Reynolds is selling off a bunch of his stuff including a 1977 Pontiac Trans-Am from Smokey & The Bandit
- Odds is a drinking game where you dare each other to do stupid things like going to Amsterdam with no money
- Dave & Darren’s Lobster Corner:a free diver grabs a 12 pound lobster and idiots are throwing live lobsters off of cruise ships to save them
Tags: podcast, show notes