Episode 60: Festivus Eve
12/22 Show Notes:
- Dave’s friend Leslie told him she’d listen to the podcast more if we talked more about her.
- Dave reminisces about Darren’s 40th birthday. Darren doesn’t want to go there
- Dave’s vision isn’t the best but he’s able to spot Darren a mile a way thanks to Darren’s dashboard newspaper collection
- At least the Bears game was semi-watchable. Alshon Jeffery has checked out for the season
- Gas prices continue to plummet
- UPS is going to deliver 34 million packages today
- The Gongable and Snack Club shirts are showing up just in time for Christmas
- Yesterday was the shortest day of the year but not the shortest day ever. That was in 1912
- Sony is going to show The Interview on Crackle
- We’re entering the drunkest weeks of the year
- A woman gets back luggage she lost 20 years ago
- Elvis is not STRUNG OUT!
- Casey, Iowa was about to get audited when it somehow had it’s city hall burn to the ground. Weird right?
- A New Jersey conveince store can’t sell lottery tickets anymore after they tried an steal a mentally handicapped winner’s ticket
- Dave thinks social media has killed the Christmas letter
- You can win Nickelback tickets by listening to Solid