Episode 68: Double Header
1/5 Show Notes:
- They’re down to just four dogs at Darren’s place
- Czechs discover a new tomb in Egypt! Is there anything (short of stopping Hitler) we can’t do?
- Republicans are running against Speaker John Boehner
- NFL action over the weekend was pretty boring except for watching the Lions get screwed
- They’re going to show a new trailer for The Avengers: Age of Ultron during the College Football Championship Game
- Construction starts this week on a bullet train from L.A. to San Francisco
- Dave’s looking forward to bullet trains
- Darren doesn’t understand being told by a robot “someone will be by to answer your call” every ten seconds
- Elf on a Shelf? Narc at the Park!
- A new plant grows both tomatoes and potatoes
- A guy with 2 penises wrote an autobiography
- A guy wrecked his car on New Year’s and got the car towed. They left him in the car!
- A robot can learn to cook by watching YouTube videos
- Elvis’ planes are for sale
- A Florida couple was trapped in an unlocked closet for a weekend.
- A Florida man was arrested on criminal mischief charges for smashing the car of his “spiritual” girlfriend after she prophesied that his dead grandmother would return to him in his dreams — and violate him with a dildo.
- Wisconsin hunter sent to the hospital when he’s attacked by the deer he shot with a crossbow.
Tags: podcast, show notes