Episode 70: Who Put Their Fingers In My Tang?
1/7 Show Notes:
- BC Stumbles out of the gate. It’s not his fault but we throw him under the bus
- Terror attack in Paris this morning.
- How good was Johnny Dangerously?
- Snack Club is happening at our Hickey Brothers Podcast next Wednesday
- Game of Thrones is coming to IMAX
- NASA found the 1000th planet capable of sustaining life
- Former ace pitchers Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez, and John SCH-moltz were elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame on Tuesday, along with star hitter Craig Biggio.
- It’s crazy cold outside.
- Phylicia Rashad is defending Cosby.
- Dave goes over the list of TV shows that were made in England first
- CBS News Steve Kroft has to deal with an affair being made public by The National Enquirer
- A 14-year-old Des Moines girl stole a cop car over the weekend
- A woman passed a a $974 million divorce settlement because she thinks she should get more
- We wished we watched more of Craig Ferguson if only for the robot skeleton sidekick
- 911 is a Joke: A guy calls 911 and asks to be taken to jail while another winner calls 911 to report the Playstation Network went down
- We’re big fans of Occam’s razor
- The Snack Club T-shirts may be lucky
Tags: podcast, show notes