Episode 90: Teddy Love
2/4 Show Notes:
- Welcome citizens!
- Dave IS allowed on ladders
- Grease had Frankie Avalon and had a theme song by Frankie Valli
- Get ready of more live Broadway shows on TV like The Wiz and Grease
- We’re exciting to see Sean “The Bitter Man” Kissler at Harrington’s tomorrow night
- Staples is buying OfficeDepot
- Anderson Silva tested positive for steroids
- UPS might start a surcharge for home deliveries
- Research says running too much is just as bad as not running at all
- Supplements are for suckers
- Lance Armstrong hit some cars and let his girlfriend take the rap for it
- A Colorado man tried to use his plane to commit suicide. He survived the crash without a scratch
- A Chinese kid cut his hand off because he’s on the internet too much
- A 200 year old Tibetan monk may not be a mummy. He may be sleeping
- Two stories out of Africa: A mortician says he has sex with corpses because it was part of his training and a scorned girl burns of a lover’s penis with acid
- Florida stories: A guys kills five gators for a Super Bowl dinner. Four guys stuff four dead deer in a Mini-Cooper they passed out. A guy eludes capture from the cops only to give himself up by snoring like a wild boar. A woman helps herself to some Red Bull and rawhide dog treats at a Walmart.
- A highschool basketball game ended with a final score of 2-0
- The top gift this Valentines Day is a teddy bear sex toy.